Its important to follow all aftercare instructions given to you by your tattooist, you must make sure you follow the instructions to avoid infection or poor healed results
1. Keep the dressing on for a minimum of 2 hours, maximum 4 hours on the first day
2. Remove the dressing and wash your hands with antibacterial soap and water.
3. Wash the tattoo with warm soapy water removing all the residual ink & bodily fluids ect and pat dry with kitchen towel
4. With clean hands massage a small amount of tattoo ointment into the tattoo ointment into
the tattoo, be careful not to over apply the ointment, make sure its thin layer.
5. Aftercare ointment should be applied 3 times a day, if it’s drying out then increase the
amount of times for the application.
6. Don’t pick or scratch the tattoo, tattoos get itchy this is normal.
7. Don’t use sun beds or have immediate holiday plans. UV light will damage the pigment in
your skin, and you will get poor healed results.
8. Don’t soak the tattoo in swimming pools, saunas, chemical, steam, hot tubs, and baths. This will damage the pigment so light showering is recommended.
9. It’s recommended for the first 3-5 nights you wrap your tattoo as late as possible with cling
film. Wash your tattoo with warm soapy water with clean hands, dry the area gently patting
with kitchen towel and apply a thin layer of ointment. As soon as you wake remove the cling
film wash your tattoo with warm soapy water, pat dry gently with kitchen towel and apply a
thin layer of ointment and leave your tattoo uncovered where possible and always maintain
a constant application of tattoo ointment.
Thanks for submitting!